*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of it all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/3266102-The-start-of-it-all
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2275816
You end up transferred to a new school, full of giant, bubble bootied, gassy monster girls
Chapter #1

The start of it all

    by: Random Anon
[Chapter by Reborner with minor tweaks from yours truly]


Your alarm rings, waking you up from your slumber with a groggy yawn and after slowly getting your brain to work, you head off to the bathroom to wash up. Afterwards, you head to the kitchen sleepily and fail to see your mother anywhere, your brow scrunching up in confusion. Finally remembering you were on your own and at the academy dorms, you make yourself breakfast and try to remember where your childhood friends were. Dick had anime club in the morning while Brian was out to train in the woods for the track meet and you were left alone in the homegoing club. After downing your cup, you're finally awake and look at the calendar, only to frown as it was last year and you toss it away.

"Crap," you mutter, remembering you left your phone in your room and you head back to grab it.

Retrieving it, you hear a tap at the window and you were confused before remembering where you were. You were at St. Titania's Academy, where giants went to school and you were one of the few males there, surprisingly, invited in as part of a new program, something about opening up to the humans, though that information was conspicuously missing when you got the scholarship letter and latter the acceptance one.

None of them were humans, except for you and your childhood friends and you boys were very surprised to see creatures you thought were nothing more but myths and legends. You made some friends with them, an example being Mia, a black haired minotaur that has the biggest tits and loves teasing you, though you'll never openly admit it does turn you on. And Cece, a blonde centaur with a brown horse body and the biggest ass around. Cece acts like a knight, though she'll never admit doing shameful acts like farting. Smirking, you open the curtains to reveal...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Random Anon (UN: randomanon202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/3266102-The-start-of-it-all