*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. School... *Sigh*
  2. The start of it all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/3266278-School-Sigh
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2275816
You end up transferred to a new school, full of giant, bubble bootied, gassy monster girls
This choice: Cece's huge ass (school day)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

School... *Sigh*

    by: Reborner
"Hello, my Lord! Shall we be off to school?" Cece asks, her fat rear end facing you.
"School? Hang on, I'll get my stuff!" You call out to her, grabbing your bag and popping out of the window.
You pause to admire the view Cece was giving you as she was sitting down on all legs as her house sized, brown, furry cheeks were wobbling at the slightest motion and you stop at her crack temporary. Seeing the grand canyon that was her crack, you remember how you two met at the entrance ceremony, as you were both lost and she sat down to read the map, only for you to be stuck between her crack. Mia would later pop in to introduce herself to Cece and noticed you stuck in there. Snickering, she smacked Cece's ass and earned a massive fart, causing massive embarrassment to Cece and loud laughter from the minotaur girl. Cece tried to deny it, but Mia was smart enough to trick her into admitting it, and proceeded to rip her own ass through her jeans. Sighing in relief after breaking wind, she reveals your presence and Cece was flustered at not realizing you were there, but Mia was willing to take the blame while you forgave her.

"My Lord?" Cece asks, turning around to face you, her blue eyes looking at you as her face is framed by her long, blonde bangs and done up in a pony while her long ears flutter nervously.
"Nothing, just thinking about the past. Let's go!" You said and you jump onto her fat hindquarters, causing waves of fat to jiggle from your impact.
Getting up to her full height as you wait for the jiggling to stop before climbing up to the top of her horse body, Cece pauses before moving as you reach the top of her big butt, where her backside erupts for half a minute.
"M-my Lord! This is not what it looks like!" She stammers in embarrassment as she turns to look at you.
"Nah, it's cool! You just had Mia's special breakfast burritos, right?" You said, making her blush and she turns away from you before running off.
You were a popular guy and harems are indeed a thing for monsters, but you told everyone that you weren't looking for a relationship, much to their disappointment. Cece was also interested in being your mate/servant/knight/wife, along with Mia, and it was pretty obvious to you, but it was cute to see her act like that. Even though she's one of your 'guardians' and you end up looking like the damsel-in-distress.
"Yeah.. and Ms. Plamus was there too!" Cece said, trying to change the topic and frowns, though you couldn't see it.
"Celina? I thought that slime lived with the other teachers?" "She does, but Mia's food brings her there like a stray raccoon."
"She reminds me of a teacher I use to have. Ms. McAllen, and she had the maddest of crushes on a former neighbor of mine, Blaise. Though that one was art and Ms. Plamus is Math. So what class do we have for today?" You ask and Cece thinks for a bit before replying.
"We have..." She said as the academy's entrance arrives before you two and unknowingly, Cece's bellies were gurgling up more gas to release.

You have the following choices:

1. Art

2. Math

3. Gym

4. History

5. Any other class

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/3266278-School-Sigh