*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3376107-Lauras-coming
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2264584
Heather has the power to control the size of things. How does she use her talent?
This choice: Laura, friend of Rebecca (knows about Heather's powers), is coming to babysit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Laura’s coming

    by: shadow
“Thank you so much,” Miranda told the person she was talking to before putting down her phone and turning to her daughters. “Laura’s coming over to watch you three today.”

“Yay!” Delilah cheered at the news, “Laura come!”

“Mom,” Rebecca looked at her mother unbelievingly. “I don’t want Laura to see me like this.”

“Ditto!” Heather agreed.

“Heather,” Miranda warned. “It would be best if you didn’t argue right now.” The woman turned to Rebecca, “Becca, I know that it’s not ideal, but I want full-sized around to help you, especially with Heather’s powers acting up.”

Rebecca groaned in response, “Once again, I have to suffer because of Heather!”

“Becca,” Miranda offered her hand. “Why don’t you come with me to get dressed?”

“What, in Delilah’s clothes?” Rebecca demanded.

“Me, come too!” Delilah got up from her seat.

“Sweetie,” Miranda held up a hand to stop her youngest (but no longer smallest) daughter. “Mommy needs to talk to Becky alone, okay?”

“No!” Delilah stamped her foot. “I come!”

“Hey, Delilah!” Heather called, drawing the tot’s attention. “Since mom’s helping Becca get ready, do you think you could help me get ready?”

“I dwess?” Delilah asked, looking like Christmas had come early.

Heather took a deep breath, “Yes, Delilah, you dress.”

Delilah started clapping, “Yay!”

“Delilah,” Miranda told the toddler. “Be gentle with your sister!”

“I will!” Delilah promised as she grabbed Heather and took off like a shot.

Miranda chuckled and turned to Rebecca, “Shall we?”

Rebecca sighed, “May as well.”

Who should we follow?

You have the following choices:

1. Delilah and Heather

2. Rebecca and Miranda

*Noteb*
3. What’s Laura doing?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow (UN: cartoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaser984 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3376107-Lauras-coming