*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3376870-Rebecca-and-Miranda
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2264584
Heather has the power to control the size of things. How does she use her talent?
This choice: Rebecca and Miranda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Rebecca and Miranda

    by: shadow
Rebecca and Miranda made their way upstairs slowly; Miranda was sure that things would go faster if she carried her daughter, but she wanted to be sensitive to her child’s predicament. “How are you feeling, Becca?” Miranda inquired.

“Lousy!” Rebecca responded. “Heather ruined everything as usual!”

“Now,” Miranda smiled. “I know you don’t mean that.”

“Like hell, I don’t!” Rebecca replied.

“Language, young lady!” Miranda looked to make sure that Delilah hadn’t heard her sister curse.

“Sorry,” Rebecca apologized. “And you’re right; I didn’t mean what I said. I’m just pi….” Miranda gave her daughter a look, and the young woman stopped mid-sentence. “Mad,” Rebecca corrected.

“Well,” Miranda tried to soothe her daughter. “I know Heather is sorry for getting you stuck at this size. She would let Delilah play with her so we could talk and dress you in private.”

Rebecca chuckled to herself as she thought about Delilah playing with Heather. Rebecca also knew that the toddler was bound to get attached to ‘Dolly Heathy,’ Her sister might even have to stay doll-sized after her powers were working again. Delilah would need time to separate after all. “I’ll bet I could keep her interested if I get some accessories,” Rebecca grinned.

“Nice to see you smiling,” Miranda noted.

“I guess I can forgive Heather,” Rebecca smiled. “After a little payback.”

The pair reached Delilah’s room, and Miranda lifted Rebecca onto the changing table; she knew Rebecca wouldn’t like it, but she didn’t want to leave Heather alone with Delilah long. “Are you ready?” Miranda asked her daughter.

“As I’ll ever be,” Rebecca responded. “You’re not going to diaper me, are you?”

“No,” Miranda told her child. “But you will have to use Delilah trainning potty.”

“I can live with that,” Rebecca breathed a sigh or relief.

“But,” Miranda added, “I know that it would be less confusing for Delilah if you dressed like her.”

Rebecca sighed, “I guess that’s true.”

How does Rebecca dress for the day?

You have the following choices:

1. A shirt and shorts

*Noteb*
2. A dress

*Noteb*
3. A onesie

*Noteb*
4. Delilah’s Easter dress

*Noteb*
5. Wear just a diaper (Rebecca changed her mind)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow (UN: cartoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaser984 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3376870-Rebecca-and-Miranda