*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3376876-Delilah-and-Heather
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2264584
Heather has the power to control the size of things. How does she use her talent?
This choice: Delilah and Heather  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Delilah and Heather

    by: shadow

“I dwess, I dwess,” Delilah giggled as she wandered out of the kitchen with Heather in hand.

“Delilah,” Heather called. “Remember what mom said; you have to be gentle.”

Delilah nodded and brought Heather to her face, “I be extra nice: I love dolly Heathy.” The toddler brought her shrunken sister to her mouth and gave Heather a big wet kiss.

“Thank you, Sweetie,” Heather smiled as she tried to wipe the spit off her face.

Delilah walked over to her toybox and sat down before setting Heather next to her leg, “Stay!”

Heather nodded, “What, does she think I’m a dog? Of course, I’ve never seen her throw a puppy across a room.” The toddler threw random toys over her shoulder while dumping doll clothes next to her sister. “Delilah,” Heather noted when a stuffed elephant flew into the kitchen. “Don’t make a mess.”

“I da boss!” Delilah told her shrunken sister.

“I know, I know,” Heather assured the toddler, suddenly being reminded of how much bigger Delilah was. “But mom’s going to be back any minute, and you don’t want to get in trouble, right?”

Delilah seemed to consider her sister’s words for a moment (Heather thought it was so cute to watch her baby sister thinking, she could practically see the gears turning in her little head) before responding. “Okay!” Delilah picked up the toys nearest her and shoved them back into her box. A dozen toys were scattered around the room, but Heather decided to take her small victory. Just as Heather breathed a sigh of relief, Delilah grabbed her. “Change!” The toddler happily declared as she grasped Heather’s nightshirt with chubby fingers.

“Wait!” Heather begged. “These aren’t doll clothes, Delilah,” The college student explained. “You might rip them.”

Delilah sighed, “Okay, you undwess.”

“Will do,” Heather smiled. While the young woman undressed, she watched the tot look over dresses. “So destructive and yet so cute.”

“Weady?” Delilah asked when Heather stripped down to her panties and bra. Heather nodded, and Delilah grabbed the doll-sized woman.

How does Delilah dress Heather?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Like a baby

*Noteb*
2. In a Barbie dress

*Noteb*
3. In a casual outfit

*Noteb*
4. In a Barbie dress but with a diaper

*Noteb*
5. Leaves Heather in her underwear

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow (UN: cartoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaser984 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3376876-Delilah-and-Heather