*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wake up her sister Rebecca
  2. Good Morning Sunshine!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3171218-Wake-up-her-sister-Rebecca
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2264584
Heather has the power to control the size of things. How does she use her talent?
This choice: Wake up her sister Rebecca  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wake up her sister Rebecca

    by: Chaser984
“I need to get sleepy-head up,” she said while smiling to herself and walking to her younger sister Rebecca’s room.

Heather didn’t even bother trying the doorknob to Rebecca’s room: the eighteen-year-old blonde always kept it locked. Instead, Heather shrank herself quickly down to just two inches and crawled under it. She regrew herself to a foot high on the other side to help keep her footfalls light as she approached the younger woman’s bed.

She regrew herself and found Rebecca sleeping on top of her sheets in a long nightshirt they way she usually did. “Perfect,” Heather said as she began slowly and carefully shrinking Rebecca and her nightclothes down to just three inches tall in the center of her bed. Done, Heather knelt and rested her head on the bed a scant foot from her sister.

“Behh-cahhh,” Heather sang slowly and quietly as the tiny person before her began to stir. Rebecca’s eyes blinked dreamily open before they started open, and she threw herself back from the giant image of Heather’s face smiling at her.

“For fuck’s sake Heather, don’t do that to me!” Rebecca yelled at Heather as she scrambled to stand on her seemingly miles-long comforter.

“Good morning shrimp!” Heather said brightly, having enjoyed her practical joke immensely. “Hang on, I’ll grow you up again.”

But as she did and watched Rebecca start to become bigger again, a sudden spike of pain lanced through her stomach and abdomen. Heather yelped in pain and a fearful look crossed Rebecca’s face. The two women began changing size wildly from mere inches all the way to full size. Heather fell to the floor as her feet grew and shrank in the carpet.

When the pain finally subsided, she pushed herself off the floor to find that she couldn’t make herself shrink or grow again. The ability still felt present but turned off somehow. Worse, as Rebecca came to the edge of her bed, the sisters discovered that...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaser984 (UN: chaser984 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaser984 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3171218-Wake-up-her-sister-Rebecca