*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3340738-Tot-sized-teen-and-doll-sized-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2264584
Heather has the power to control the size of things. How does she use her talent?
This choice: Rebecca was the size of their baby sister and Heather was about 1ft. tall.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tot sized teen and doll-sized sister

    by: shadow
As Rebecca sat on her bed, she couldn’t believe what was happening; she couldn’t be any bigger than Delilah! “Heather!” The teen angrily declared, “Where are you? If this is one of your jokes, I’m going to….”

“It’s not a joke!” Heather’s voice responded.

“Where are you?” Rebecca asked.

“Down here!” Heather called.

Rebecca looked over the edge of the bed and saw that her formally big sister was now only a foot or so tall. “Ha, ha,” Rebecca laughed, “Serves you right!”

“Shut up!” Heather fired back.

“Shhhh,” Rebecca chuckled, “You’re a cranky little doll, aren’t you? Maybe you need some playtime to cheer you up; oh, Delilah!”

“Beck!” Heather silenced her sister, “Don’t even joke.”

“What’s the big deal?” Rebecca asked, “Just grow us back before you end up in a toy box.”

“I can’t!” Heather explained, “I can feel my power inside me, but it’s like it’s out of reach!”

“So,” Rebecca spoke slowly, “We’re stuck like this?”

“I should be able to grow us back in a few days,” Heather summarized.

“Great,” Rebecca groaned, “I guess it could be worse; at least I didn’t get the worst of it.” Rebecca grinned at Heather, “Right, Betsy Wetsy?”

“Don’t call me that!” Heather demanded.

“Would you prefer Barbie or maybe just Dolly?” Rebecca smiled, “We could get Delilah to name you.”

Heather sighed, “At least you’re taking this well.”

“Only because I’m going to end up being what keeps you out of Delilah’s toy box,” Rebecca explained. “So, what should we do now?”

“Tell mom, I guess,” Heather sighed.

“Do we have to?” Rebecca begged, “That means facing Delilah.”

“You’re nervous about facing Delilah?” Heather chuckled, “Have you seen what toddlers do to dolls? Besides, we need to know what mom has planned for today. What if mom expects us to babysit today?”

“I don’t know,” Rebecca said.

What should Rebecca and Heather do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow (UN: cartoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaser984 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3340738-Tot-sized-teen-and-doll-sized-sister