*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3340641-Child-sized
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2264584
Heather has the power to control the size of things. How does she use her talent?
This choice: Each was a foot shorter than normal.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Child sized

    by: shadow
“What did you do?” Rebecca demanded of her sister, “We’re munchkin sized!”

“I don’t know,” Heather admitted earnestly.

“Well,” Rebecca said crossly, “Fix it!”

“You sound like Delilah when the Wi-Fi’s out,” Heather smiled.

“Heather!” Rebecca responded, sounding upset.

“I’m sorry,” Heather apologized, “But there’s nothing I can do.”

“What do you mean there’s nothing you can do?” Rebecca demanded.

“I can feel my power in me,” Heather explained, “But it’s like it’s out of reach.”

“If this is one of your pranks,” Rebecca warned.

“It’s not,” Heather promised, “If it is, I’ll change Delilah’s diapers for the rest of time.”

“So,” Rebecca inquired, “What do we do?”

“We wait a while, like a day or so, and see if I can fix this,” Heather explained.

Rebecca sighed, “How do you get me into these messes?”

“Sorry, Beck,” Heather apologized, “I’ll make it up to you, I swear.”

“So, what do we do now?” Rebecca inquired, “Tell mom?”

“We probably should,” Heather smiled mischievously, “Or we could get some clothes in the basement and hit the town.”

“Oh yeah,” Rebecca sarcastically replied, “Let’s put on some Barbie panties and paint the town red; why don’t we hit McDonald’s for kiddie meals?”

“Come on, Beck,” Heather encouraged, “I know this is my fault, but we might as well make the most of it. There’s a playground up the street, and I think the elementary school is hosting a day camp for the summer.”

“I just want to stay in bed,” Rebecca admitted sounding miserable.

“Well,” Heather stated, “I think we should at least get some new clothes.”

What should the girls do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tell mom

2. Get clothes, then come up with a plan

*Noteb*
3. Sneak off to the playground

*Noteb*
4. Sneak off to day camp

*Noteb*
5. Stay in Rebbeca's room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow (UN: cartoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaser984 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl/cid/3340641-Child-sized