*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny Brother
  2. The Shrink Ray
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068436-Tiny-Brother
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2254011
Abby's has access to a shrink ray. She decides to have some fun with it.
This choice: Test the shrink ray around home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tiny Brother

    by: TinyEthan13
Abby woke up late on Saturday as the sunshine poured into the room. She shuffled down to the kitchen when a box of doughnuts was waiting, with a note from her parents. Abby had forgotten they were leaving on their anniversary trip today. Blake was already downstairs, eating some of the doughnuts and drinking directly from the milk carton. He sat there in nothing but boxers. "You know Mom doesn't like it when you do that," she stated as she grabbed a chocolate and maple doughnut.

"Well, it is a good thing she is not here right now," Blake retorted.

"I don't like it very much either. It is annoying," Abby said dryly. "Plus, while Mom and Dad are gone, I am in charge."

"You know what I have to say to that?" Blake asked, taking another swig from the carton. He leaned forward and burped right in her face. It smelled sugary like the doughnuts.

Abby pushed him hard in the chest. "Quit it, you twerp. If you continue to annoy me, you will regret it." The shrink ray swam to her mind. If Blake bothered her, she could make him tiny and keep him trapped in a jar. He just raised an eyebrow, probably assuming her statement was an empty threat. Abby took her doughnuts upstairs, not in the mood to deal with her brother right now.

She locked the door and pulled out the shrink ray. While she ate, she had fun shrinking and un-shrinking things. Her bedroom looked strange with all the furniture miniature-sized. However, this made it easy to rearrange her room.

Afterward, Abby went into the bathroom to get ready. She was looking at her phone as she sat on the toilet. Something squishy came in contact with her butt. Quickly she stood up. It was toothpaste. "Damnit, Blake," she bellowed, storming over to the shower. As she turned it on, water sprayed everywhere. There was plastic wrap covering the showerhead, and Abby screamed in frustration. It took her a while to get it off. Sometimes she got so annoyed with his pranks.

In the shower, she noticed Blake's loofah. Smirking, she got an idea. If he wanted to play this game, she would play, but he was about to get his butt kicked. Abby proceed to pee on her brother's loofah. He was messing with the wrong chick, who was not afraid to play dirty.

Getting out of the shower, she wrapped herself in a towel and stormed into Blake's room. "You need to go clean the toilet seat off," she commanded, blocking his views of the video game he was playing.

"Kiss my butt," he retorted, shaking his rear in her direction. She kicked it hard. "Ow! Speaking of butts, I used your toothbrush to scratch mine." He burst out into laughter, clearly enjoying annoying his sister. Abby aimed another kick at him but missed.

"You better listen to me, or you will regret it," she fumed, heading back to her room. Blake just rolled his eyes.

Abby reached into her underwear draw. Something slithered over her hand. She screamed again and then saw the garden snake. Abby wasn't afraid of them, but it had startled her. "BLAKE!" After changing, she carried the wriggling snake outside. Then Abby grabbed the shrink ray and went back to Blake. "Payback time," she said, firing the device. Blake did not know what hit him, but his skin began to feel tingly. Then the room seemed to grow around him. A few moments later, the bean bag he had been sitting on was now the size of a small mountain. His room appeared to be a completely different place. Blake was startled by the sound of Abby giggling. He craned his neck to take in his giant sister, who towered over him like a skyscraper.

With a smirk, she bent down and picked him up, her thumb and forefinger surrounding his tiny body. Abby dropped Blake into the palm of her hand. "You are so little. This is awesome," she said as she examined.

"What did you just do to me," barked Blake as he moved away from her finger that was prodding him.

"Shrunk you, of course. You numskull." Abby pinned him down with her finger. "It is Grandpa's latest invention. You know I have always wanted a tiny person as a pet.”

Blake tried to squirm free. "I'm not going to be your pet!" Her sharp fingernail was uncomfortably pressing into him.

Abby enjoyed seeing him wiggle, knowing she had complete control over him. "I don't think you have much say in the matter," she smirked, releasing him. "I am going to have so much fun with you at this size. You should not have played all those pranks on me."

Blake gulped, knowing there was no way he could escape from his giantess sister. “What…what are you going to do with me?”

“First, you are going to say sorry to me by…

You have the following choices:

1. Kissing my butt

2. Painting my toenails

3. Brushing my teeth

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyEthan13 (UN: tinyethan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyEthan13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068436-Tiny-Brother