*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Butthead
  2. Tiny Brother
  3. The Shrink Ray
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068440-Butthead
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2254011
Abby's has access to a shrink ray. She decides to have some fun with it.
This choice: Kissing my butt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Butthead

    by: TinyEthan13
“I am not kissing your butt,” retorted Blake.

“Like you have a choice,” she said with a smirk. Abby dumped him onto his bed and then pulled down her pants. Blake marveled at her massive butt, which loomed over him like a full moon. It was much whiter than the rest of her skin. Abby backed up, so her rear was right in front of Blake. To him, her butt crack looked more like a narrow cavern in a cliff. “Kiss it,” she commanded.

“No,” Blake said defiantly.

“Fine,” Abby shrugged. Before he could react, his giant sister sat down right on top of him. Blake was sandwiched under her squishy skin. It was a little difficult for him to breathe, but otherwise, he was fine. The craziness of the situation was beginning to set in.

Blake tried to squirm free but with no luck. Above him, Abby wiggled, enjoying the dominance over her brother. Admittedly, she was also turned on by having a tiny boy pressed up against her bare butt.

After what felt like an eternity to Blake, Abby stood up. “Did you enjoy yourself?” she grinned mischievously. “You better get used to it because I am keeping you prisoner down there. Abby picked up her tiny brother and pushed him face-first back into her butt. With a snap, she pulled her underwear back into place, sending Blake into darkness. He could not believe she was doing this to him. Sure the two liked to play pranks on each other, but this was extreme. Luckily Blake was able to turn himself around so he could breathe better.

Abby decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Bike to Carmen's house

*Noteb*
2. Get in her swim suit and tan out back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyEthan13 (UN: tinyethan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyEthan13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068440-Butthead