*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Carmen's Tissue
  2. Butthead
  3. Tiny Brother
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3236791-Carmens-Tissue
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2254011
Abby's has access to a shrink ray. She decides to have some fun with it.
This choice: Bike to Carmen's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Carmen's Tissue

    by: TinyEthan13
"I think Carmen would get a kick out of you," Abby said, looking down at her butt where her brother was trapped. "Let's go for a ride." Each step she took jiggled Blake around. He could not see anything as Abby grabbed her bag and retrieved her bike. A moment later, Blake was pinned down by the weight of his giantess sister. Each time Abby petaled, the tiny boy was pummeled by her butt. Miraculously, he was not crushed to death. To Blake, it seemed like an eternity before Abby finally arrived at her friend's house.

Before walking inside, she freed her brother from his fleshy prison. Abby slipped into the backyard and entered Carmen's house through the basement door. Her friend sat at the TV playing Minecraft. "Hey, Dude!" she exclaimed, pausing her game. "What's up?"

"Remember how I told you that my grandpa has been developing a shrink ray? Well, it works. I took it out for a little test run today." Abby extended her hand and showed Carmen her shrunken brother.

"No way!" she exclaimed. "Is that Blake?" Carmen prodded the tiny boy with her finger. Blake still could not believe he had shrunk, let alone that two teen girls were now toying with him.

"He was annoying me this morning, so I decided it was time to shrink him to a more manageable size," Abby explained. "Here, you can hold him." Blake was passed over like some exotic pet or exciting toy.

Carmen examined him more closely. She had long had a crush on Blake. Also, after seeing the Indian in the Cupboard, Carmen liked the idea of having a tiny person as a pet. It was a dream come true seeing him an inch tall. Blake marveled at the size of the teen girl, with a face bigger than a billboard. From his perspective, he could see up Carmen's nose, which had a big booger. "You have a bat in the cave," he said, annoyed as she poked him playfully.

It took Carmen a second to realize what he meant. Then she smirked. "Can you help get it for me?" Before Blake could protest, Carmen shoved him up her nose. Her warm breath washed over him. To Blake's disgust, the slimy boogie got all over his hair and face. The two girls burst out in giggles. He flipped them off, which only made them laugh harder.

Carmen made to wipe the tiny boy off on Abby's pants, but the other girl pushed her away playfully. "Ew, I don't want your boogers all over me. Then she said...

1. "You should give him a bath, I know you have always wanted to see Blake naked"

2. "I dare you to lick him clean"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bath Time

*Noteb*
2. Carmen's Tounge

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyEthan13 (UN: tinyethan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyEthan13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3236791-Carmens-Tissue