*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Smurf Boy
  2. Tiny Brother
  3. The Shrink Ray
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068441-Smurf-Boy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2254011
Abby's has access to a shrink ray. She decides to have some fun with it.
This choice: Painting my toenails  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Smurf Boy

    by: TinyEthan13
“I have wanted to paint my toenails for a while. That sounds like a perfect punishment for you.” Abby walked into the bathroom and unceremoniously dumped Blake on the floor. He stared at her giant feet as she rummaged in a drawer for the nail polish. The sheer size of his sister compared to him was incredible. From Blake’s perspective, her feet looked like they could crush a house.

Abby bent down with a sparkly blue nail polish. “There is no way you are going to be able to use this brush that comes with it at your current size. I got this for you instead.” She set some sort of eye makeup brush on the ground next to Blake. Then she poured a little of the nail polish into a shallow tray so he could reach it, since the bottle was taller than him. “Okay, I am ready.”

“I am not painting your nails,” Blake said stubbornly.

“Oh really?!” Abby cocked her eyebrow. She raised her foot over him threateningly.

“Squash me. I dare you. I would like to see how you explain my disappearance to Mom and Dad.” he challenged.

“Fine, but you are painting my nails one way or another,” she smirked, sitting on the floor. Abby grabbed her tiny bother and turned him upside down. Before he knew what she was doing, Abby dunked Blake’s hair into the nail polish. The fumes made him light-headed.

She proceeded to lower him to her big toe and used his hair to paint it. Blake squirmed and uttered curse words, not enjoying being used as a paintbrush. Abby, on the other hand, was having fun. She liked teaching her brother a lesson. Also, she enjoyed having control over a tiny person. There was something strangely sexual about it.

After what felt like an eternity to Blake, Abby finished painting her toenails. She took her tiny bother to the skin and washed him off. The nail polish left a blue tinge in his hair. “You look like a Smurf,” she gigged. Blake flipped his sister off, which irritated Abby. “Looks like someone did not learn his lesson, but I have an idea.”

Abby gave him a mischievous grin and then pulled off his clothes, which were wet anyway. She had seen him naked before, so it was nothing new. Then she painted his whole body blue. Rinsing and repeating, Abby continued until his skin was stained blue. At this point, Blake was fuming, but there was nothing he could do about it.

Next Abby...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Made Blake feed her a snack

2. Played cat and mouse with Blake

*Noteb*
3. Invited her friend Carmen over to see Blake

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyEthan13 (UN: tinyethan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyEthan13 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254011-Abbys-Shrink-Ray/cid/3068441-Smurf-Boy