*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/J7QVZCLJ2-It-was-just-a-simple-stroll-through-the-woods
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2208031
You are a human who arrives in Equestria by mysterious means
This choice: A Forest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It was just a simple stroll through the woods...

    by: MrNoNoseHair
It was a simple hike. That was all.

It all started cause you wanted to go out into the wilderness and get some exercise, and now look at you; lost and not knowing where in the world you are!

You look about here and there, and then looking back down at the map that you took to help guide you. Nothing on here looked ANYTHING like where you thought you were going!

Sighing and putting the piece of paper away, you continued onward, unaware that you were more lost than you could have ever imagined, having long since left the old familiar world.

Where ever you were, it was getting dark and the trees were looking very much unnatural, almost twisting in on themselves and looking pretty menacing. You start to whistle to help calm your nerve as a chill started to creep up your spine.

You look about, hoping to see any kind of land mark or something that looks like a trail or road.

It was then you heard a snapping of a branch behind you and you gave a gulp. Turning around slowly, you start to hear and see something coming close... it was the Trees!!! Those tress were moving and stalking on 4 legs towards you, starring at you with glowing green eyes!

You turned and start to book it, giving out a yelp and running as fast as you could, dropping you bag that was weighing you down in hopes of being able trip them up and out run wolf tree creatures, or whatever the hell those were!

Eventually you find yourself running up to a ledge and before you could stop, find yourself tumbling down and sliding down the rocky side of a cliff.

You kept rolling and trying to avoid hurting your head so much as you went down. Eventually you landed at the bottom, bruised and scrap, but still alive.

You look back up the ledge to fell from and saw green dots above, but they did not make an attempt at following you, and eventually left.

You sighed a great sigh of relief and just sat there, letting the adrenaline run out of you.

Eventually, you got back up, but you were feeling strange... something felt wrong, but you were not sure what or why.

You started walking and placed a hand over your head where it hurt and found...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/J7QVZCLJ2-It-was-just-a-simple-stroll-through-the-woods