*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/Y9NYPNGBS-Something-coming-out-of-your-forehead
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2208031
You are a human who arrives in Equestria by mysterious means
This choice: Something coming out of your forehead; a pointed horn?!? (Unicorn anthro)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Something coming out of your forehead

    by: MrNoNoseHair
As you rubbing your head, your hand immediately comes across something sticking out of it, it was hard and stuck out a good few inches. At first you paniced and thought that maybe sone how a sharp rock was lodged into your head, but not really feeling any pain and not seeing any blood.... could that really be the case?

You tried to pull it out, but only for more pain to come from it. It felt like a singular horn.

It was then that you noticed that something was off about your arms, and looked to see that they seemed to be covered in something. You first thought that maybe it was dirt, but the more you looked at it, the more it didn't look like dirt and more like fur! for one, it was too light a color.

It was then that you felt something was wrong with your pants. You turned around and saw something bulging near the top, and after fiddling with it and pulled it down enough, a long hairy tail busted out and swayed a bit as you just sat there gawking at you new ass accessory.

You were about to panic when suddenly something shot out of the thing on your head, some sparks coming out and suddenly dying when you took notice.

What was that? Was that...?

You started to put the pieces together and come to the realization that somehow, some why, you had become a unicorn.... only, still somewhat human.

Than an idea came to you, and you tried to focus on the horn, and after a minute of nearly going cross eyed, you see some kind of light forming at the tip of the horn on your head. It was small, but it should help guide you out of this dark forest.

Sighing, you continue walking through the forest, thankfully not being chased by anything now.

Thankfully, you did come across a road, it was a dirt road, but a road s a road, and a road leads to somewhere. Somewhere out of this creepy ass forest!

Picking up your pace, you finally see a clearing up ahead, perhaps the end of the forest, and you come out and immediately see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/Y9NYPNGBS-Something-coming-out-of-your-forehead