*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/CVK9F8BMJ-Nothing-major-but-you-still-felt-off
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2208031
You are a human who arrives in Equestria by mysterious means
This choice: Nothing major, but you still felt off. (You're Still Human)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nothing major, but you still felt off.

    by: MrNoNoseHair
You check your head, you back, legs and arms and... nothing, you not bleeding, your not broken, at least as far as you can tell... But yet something doesn't seem right... you might need to find a doctor.

Sighing, you continue walking through the forest, thankfully not being chased by anything now.

Thankfully, you did come across a road, it was a dirt road, but a road s a road, and a road leads to somewhere. Somewhere out of this creepy ass forest!

Picking up your pace, you finally see a clearing up ahead, perhaps the end of the forest, and you come out and immediately see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Absolfusion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2208031-Ultimate-Human-in-Equestria-Story/cid/CVK9F8BMJ-Nothing-major-but-you-still-felt-off