*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introductions
  2. Janice
  3. Jenny Lark and Family
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011047-Introductions
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: Jenny comes back and spots you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Introductions

    by: bobob1
Jenny entered the room before her mom could exit.

“Oh! Hey Mom!” she said. “Thanks for grabbing those!”

Janice began lightly scolding her daughter for her messy habits, causing an embarrassed sigh from Jenny. Afterwards she decided it would be a good time to introduce her mom to her cute little friend! She ran to the bed and realized you weren’t there!

Janice heard a faint sound from below her. You saw her face appear above her mountainous boobies and look down at you. Jenny heard it too, and mimicked her Mom’s gaze towards the basket where you sat.

“Oh! There he is!” Jenny squealed. “This is my tutor! Isn’t he just the CUTEST?!”

The way she talked about you made you highly uneasy.

Janice plucked you from the basket and brought you up to her face, she stared at you for a few moments, her giant lipstick covered lips sported a happy smile. “Oh my, he IS really cute! What’s your name, darlin’?”

“Uhh.. I’m Sam!” You awkwardly responded, you were starting to second guess this whole arrangement.

“Well hello there, Sam! I’m Janice! We are so delighted to have you as our guest for awhile, we’ll make sure your stay is a fun one!” She finished her sentence with a few kissy noises as she gazed lovingly at you.

“U-um! W-well uh-We should get to studying now! Right Jenny?” You desperately tried to change the subject.

Janice giggled. “Dinner is actually almost done!” Why don’t you guys eat up first?”

“Okay!” Jenny happily agreed. And the two giantesses hauled you downstairs.

You have the following choices:

1. Dinner goes well

2. Something bad happens at dinner

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011047-Introductions