*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dinnertime Struggles
  2. Introductions
  3. Janice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011401-Dinnertime-Struggles
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: Something bad happens at dinner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Dinnertime Struggles

    by: bobob1
Entering the kitchen, Jenny set you down at the table, giving you a playful wink as she did so. She then brushed past to the counter with Janice, and the two women went about finishing up preparing dinner, leaving you to pace back and forth on the table while they worked. It was almost a surreal feeling, being in the kitchen of essentially total strangers, about to enjoy a nice dinner meal with a family not your own.

Your rather modest thinking gave way to shamefully more embarrassing trains of thought as your gaze happened to land on Jenny and Janice while they worked. Both giantesses were impressively curvaceous, Jenny’s sizable assets clearly derived from her mother’s near supermodel-quality genes. Both eyewatering booties were held tightly in their respective choice of clothing, and it almost seemed like their shifts and occasional wiggles were purposefully to put on a show for you.

Rather enraptured by the thick butts dancing around the kitchen before you, you didn’t even hear Jasmine enter the room until she was right on top of you. In the blink of an eye you were covered in shadow, and the next her clenched fist slammed onto you, squashing you flat. Her action had been swift, but carefully quiet as to not draw suspicion from her older sister and mother busily fixing up dinner.

In the same motion she curled back her pinky and shoved your tiny body up into her fist, where her fingers pressed and squashed into your body, quite easily molding your gummy-like form into an even smaller little ball. With her family’s backs to her, she didn’t even have to hide her Cheshire grin, or the slight blush at knowing what would come next.

When Janice stepped to the side to grab a masher for the potatoes, Jasmine flicked you right into the large metal bowl, the last sight you saw being her nightmarishly happy face before you faceplanted into the already cut up chunks of the potatoes, the force of her flick powerful enough to partially imprint you into the chunk.

Jenny turned to look at her sister, smiling casually, and without a clue in the world what her sister had just done to the adorable little squishy tutor she so desperately wanted to make her boyfriend. Janice too turned back to the bowl of potatoes a second later, giving Jasmine a friendly hip check to bump her aside. Jasmine played along, laughing both with her mom and AT you as she strolled to the table and sat down.

Jenny began laying out the plates, cups, and silverware, cheeks reddening as she set a tiny place for you, only to notice her cutie tutor was nowhere to be seen. Frowning, Jenny scanned the tables surface, pacing back and forth in search of where you could’ve gone.

Heedless to what was happening behind her, Janice hummed a little tune as she began slamming the masher into the bowl, the potato chunks crumbling into goop as she worked. Your mouth reformed just in time to scream, but your scream fell on deaf ears as Janice splattered the chunk you were stuck to, crushing you again and squashing the potato flat.

Now powerless to defend yourself, you were subjected to horrible torture as Janice mercilessly but effectively crushed all of the potato chunks. You were buried beneath several potato mounds by the time she finished, unable to even see her switch out the masher for a giant spoon, drop several butter globs into the bowl, and then swiftly mix everything all together.

The contents of the bowl spun around in circles, yourself including, as Janice put her years of cooking practice to work, effortlessly churning the ingredient together. You were tossed up and down, free one second and then dragged back under the mashed potatoes the next. Your efforts to escape and reform were useless, as Janice’s relentless attacking with the spoon continuously crushed and flattened you, not giving you a second to fight back.

It took her nearly five minutes until she was satisfied, taking a step back from the bowl and wiping sweat off of her forehead. The mashed potatoes had been thoroughly whipped into a creamy, butter-filled, delicious meal, made all the more unique by the one-inch tall tiny guy thrown into the mix, mostly buried under the potatoes save for your hand and half of your face.

Staring straight up at Janice’s sweetly smiling expression, you begged the gods above to let her just look down and see you, your hopes crushed as she turned to her two daughters. Jenny was crouched low, desperately looking under the table for you. Jasmine was simply texting on her phone, hiding how deviously smug she felt at the moment expertly.

“Jas…sweetie. Can you finish up the mashed potatoes?” Janice asked her youngest daughter. “I’ll pour drinks.”

“Uh, yeah sure!” Jasmine put her phone away and sauntered over to the bowl while her mother opened the fridge to get out some milk and tea to drink. Jasmine grabbed a ladle full of thick, viscous gravy and leaned over the bowl, her terrifyingly hawk-eyed gaze falling right on your barely visible form.

Her innocent face twisted into a look of pure cruelty, as she lowered her face to the bowl. “Enjoy your dinner, little bug!” She hissed, softly laughing as she tilted the ladle, a waterfall of hot gravy splashing down over the mashed potatoes. You cried out in pain and sadness as the gravy soaked you to your core, covering you up completely, the added weight pushing you deeper into the creamy pit of potatoes all around you. All light vanished as you were dragged down, the cunning demoness watching you be sucked down with rapt delight.

Finished dressing the potatoes in gravy, Jasmine carried the bowl over to the table, right as Janice finished pouring drinks for the family. Noting her daughter’s cute little tutor’s absence, Janice frowned.

“Where’d our tiny little guest run off to?” She wondered aloud. Jenny sighed and collapsed into her chair.

“I don’t know mom. He was here one second…and then…” She sniffled, rubbing at a tear forming in her eye. Janice and Jasmine took their seats at the table, both showing a look of genuine concern (though one was faking it).

Janice rubbed her daughter’s shoulders. “We’ll find him after dinner sweetheart. Let’s get some food in your belly, and then figure out where your precious little friend went.”

Jenny didn’t respond, instead choosing to simply nod. Sadly, the trio of giantesses you were currently staying with hadn’t spent enough time with you to realize that you didn’t simply disappear without a reason. Your own family knew to check their own bodies for you first, then to check every object in the vicinity. Jenny and Janice didn’t have enough experience with you to know how prone you were to freak accidents. In fact, Janice mostly assumed you had just run off to the bathroom.

Beginning their meal, the giantesses began to dig into their food, savoring each mouthwatering bite. Jasmine took particular care to stay away from the mashed potatoes, much preferring to watch one of her oblivious family members unknowingly devour the poor bug-sized tutor. With every bite her sister and mother took, she fantasized about it being you.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011401-Dinnertime-Struggles