*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Run Back To Your Room
  2. Here's Tara
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744352-Run-Back-To-Your-Room
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: Run back to your room (Your room is the safest place you know)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Run Back To Your Room

    by: Brute
Your heart is beating so hard that you think it will jump out of your chest. Your aunt is a freaking giant. Your mom carried you in a laundry basket and never knew you were there. The weight of this concept fell down on you like a ton of bricks. This is too much. You turn out and run as fast as you can along the side of the base board back into the hall.

You keep going using the wall to your right to balance yourself. You run in front of an open door and get another reminder of what has happened to you. You are staring the face of a giant teddy bear…Sarah’s room. For the briefest of seconds you thought of trying to go in and…what. Sarah is a baby for crying out loud what can she do?

Boom, Boom, Boom…Your decision is made for you. Across the hall you see a giant door open and Aunt Tara come out. She stomps forward down the hall and the fear of being squished forces you to run into the little girl’s room. You run around the corner and keep yourself against the side and watch again as those black trampling death machines go past. The last you see of your aunt is her giant thigh as she goes by because you can’t see past it.

You poke your head out. The hall is clear. You run out and start going down the hall again. There is a giant open door at the end of the hall. Your room is within reach. You just have to get there.

You have the following choices:

1. Do you get back to your room

2. Kelly comes into the hall

3. The damn cat shows up

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744352-Run-Back-To-Your-Room