*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744353-The-damn-cat-shows-up
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: The damn cat shows up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The damn cat shows up

    by: Brute
You immediately start to turn around and head back to your room which is all the way around the corner and down the hall. You stay low and run keeping the wall to your right. Surprisingly it is hard to run because you keep falling calf deep into the new carpet. Damn. You keep going when you get the unpleasant feeling you were being watched.

You stop and turn around to your mom’s open door. It is a ways behind you now. Two big orange eyes are watching you. “Buttons!” you yell out. You turn around and take a step towards the giant animal then realized what you are doing…GIANT CAT! You freeze. You aren’t so stupid that you would run. If you do that the cat will be on you and an image of it playing with you like it did with a mouse last week forms in your mind. You could easily see yourself breaking bones and lying dead as your family pet chomps on you.

Just then there is a roar from down stairs. And a loud SHFAUHASHHSH, coming from across the hall. You are too scared to move but your mind reels with possibilities.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cathy drops the laundry in the laundry room and grabs the vacuum. She starts at the top of the steps and starts heading into the hall about to turn the corner…

Tara finishes her business in the bathroom and flushes…

Buttons starts to creep forward.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Screw instinct you make a break for it leaving the wall and running away from the cat as fast as you can…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744353-The-damn-cat-shows-up