*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My Room, SAFE!
  2. Run Back To Your Room
  3. Here's Tara
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744354-My-Room-SAFE
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: Do you get back to your room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

My Room, SAFE!

    by: Brute
Your heart is pounding…your little, little heart. You reach what to you has become sanctuary, your room. You are able to go right in because your mom left the door open when she came in earlier. When was that? Time has gone by but you can’t remember how much it feels like it has been hours. You can’t shut the door so you just run in and go around the corner. Safe!

You collapse onto your carpet next to the leg of your bed. For the first time since this has all happened you let yourself think. What happened to me? I went to bed. I woke up an inch tall. What did aliens come or something? You try to think anything special happen?

You can’t come up with anything but you aren’t going to give up. You have time. You look up and see light coming in through the giant sized windows. So it is still day light. Okay someone will notice you are missing so you will get help. Got to keep a positive mind you tell yourself.

BUZZZ, BUZZZZZ, you jump at least three of your feet into the air at the sound. You spin around and…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744354-My-Room-SAFE