*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744338-On-The-Floor-By-The-Giant-Heel
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: The purse is knocked over and all its contents fall around you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

On The Floor By The Giant Heel

    by: Brute
Without any warning Aunt Tara reaches back with out looking to grab her purse. You instinctively drop to the ground smothering yourself in the bathroom mat. A loud rustle comes from above and you look up just in time to see an avalanche of things much bigger than you come falling down right on top of you.

“Damn!” Tara says to herself. She had accidentally knocked over her purse and all its contents were rolling over the bathroom floor. A compact here and open tube of lipstick, a tampon her hair brush, and a whole bunch of other things. She moved over to the toilet and had to bend her legs and lower herself on to the balls of her feet because in this tight business skirt she didn’t have the mobility to bend over and started gathering all the things back into her bag.

You look up after trying to cover yourself from the fall of giant things. You had been hit and rolled around a bit but holding your head down and wrapping yourself in the fetal position had saved you from most of the bruising. You get up and slowly look around. There are giant plastic ovals and blocks all around you. Some are about your size but many are bigger and it is everywhere. You turn slowly taking it all but when you turn behind yourself you jump back, a giant black heel is hovering in mid air about 5 feet over you. You jump back and bump into something. It is at that moment that the giant heel comes down BOOM as the giant spike slams into the ground you shaken to the ground as the floor reverberates. Good thing you jumped back or you would have been right under your aunt’s heel. But you take in a breath of reel too soon because the humongous heel is then lifted up and you are quivering in fear of the giant mass as it moves over you.

Tara steps over a bunch of stuff and starts shoveling things back into her bag.

You have the following choices:

1. You get scooped up into Aunt Tara’s purse

2. You are beat-up but not picked up

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744338-On-The-Floor-By-The-Giant-Heel