*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744344-Stiletto-Toes
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: You are beat-up but not picked up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Stiletto Toes

    by: Brute
You have a few bruises but you'll be okay, as you realize Aunt Tara is bent down shoveling stuff into her purse you see that her stiletto heel is right in front of you. Her massive tip of her big toe and second toe sticking out.

If you could touch the massive toes you just might be able to get her attention. You climb to the small section where they were and you see your Aunt is done! That means she is about to move! You see a very tiny piece of dead skin peeling off the bottom of her big toe and you hold on to it as she walks out of the bathroom too...

You have the following choices:

1. The living room with your mom

*Noteb*
2. The guest room (her room)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744344-Stiletto-Toes