*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744339-Go-For-A-Ride
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: You get scooped up into Aunt Tara’s purse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Go For A Ride

    by: Brute
You are sprawled on the ground with all the giant objects. You reach out and use a giant prescription bottle to support yourself as you stand up. Then BOOM, BOOM a shadow falls over you and WAMB you are sent flying along the ground. WAMB you go rolling again.

Tara quickly lays her back on its side wide open and starts shoveling in all the things that had gone over the floor. Bottles lip stick tampon cell phone etc. All of it was tossed carelessly into the giant purse then she stood up and lifted the bag’s strap over her shoulder.

You go rolling along and are then plunged into darkness. Shoot where the HEEELLLLL! You are sent rolling and something big and hard runs you over and the world seems to spin. Finally everything starts to calm down except for the continuous up and down rhythm. It feels like you are swaying…What is going on? You still don’t make the connection that you are small enough to be inside a purse.

Tara exited the bathroom and went back down stairs. And

You have the following choices:

1. Aunt Tara stops to have Tea with Cathy, your mom

2. Aunt Tara is going Home

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744339-Go-For-A-Ride