*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744340-Aunt-Tara-stops-to-have-Tea-with-Cathy
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: Aunt Tara stops to have Tea with Cathy, your mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Aunt Tara stops to have Tea with Cathy

    by: Brute
Tara heads down the stairs. “By Sis, but I must be going. I have a long night of reviewing e-mails.” Tara hugs Cathy and her purse slips from her shoulder down to her arm.

“Oh, do you have to leave so soon, why not stay for a cup of tea? I just made some.”

Tara considered, “Well…”

“Come on, we have barely spent any time together.”

“Alright.” The two women went to the dining room table and Tara sat down while Cathy went to pore the tea. She set her purse next to the chair and crossed her legs.

Inside the dark You are knocked around with the constant motion of the bag. You can’t see very well except for the bit of light coming in from the top. You put your arms up into protective block when some large tube like thing falls against you. There is a sudden drop and for a moment you are weightless and bounce when you hit the bottom of the bag.

You are buried under the loose content of the bag when everything comes to a halt. Slowly you rise and the debris falls away from you. “Oh,” you say to yourself if for no other reason than to hear yourself speak. You move a bit and look around again. Everything is very still. “How am I going to get out of here?”

Tara and Cathy start to converse about work and kids. Tara was very interested in hearing how Scott her nephew was doing. She liked the boy, as he got older perhaps he could do an internship in the company. Absentmindedly her leg crossed over the other starts to sway up and down. She sips her tea finishing it off. “That was lovely Sis, we should do this more often.”

“Yes, we should.” Cathy agreed.

Tara turned in her seat and her foot swung around and tapped her purse and for the second time it fell over…

You have the following choices:

1. You take the chance and dive out of the purse

*Noteb*
2. You role around but do not make it out before Tara picks it up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744340-Aunt-Tara-stops-to-have-Tea-with-Cathy