*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Giantess Awoken
  2. Between The Toes
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2743100-The-Giantess-Awoken
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: Awake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Giantess Awoken

    by: Brute
"Oh crap", you think, "This can't be good". You can tell your sister is still half asleep as she looks at you and spots you on her bed. "Hey its big brother", your sister squeals. Crap she has now seen you this is bad. You start to run but that is futile as your sisters hand grasps around you as she brings you close to her face. She lets out a warm stench of morning breath as you choke on it. You have got to escape your sisters grasp, who knows what she is going to do with you. Shame its too late to think about that now as your sister is already giggling with joy that she now has a tiny brother for a toy. You see she is trying to find a place to put you while she is still in bed...."this can't be good", you think again to yourself.

You have the following choices:

1. She sticks you in her diaper

2. She puts you in her mouth

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2743100-The-Giantess-Awoken