*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Down Under
  2. The Giantess Awoken
  3. Between The Toes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2743101-Down-Under
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: She sticks you in her diaper  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Down Under

    by: Brute
You see her other hand go down towards her diaper and you start praying she is not going to put you there. She lifts the waistband of her pull up and moves you closer and closer until she drops you in. "NOOOO!", you scream to your sister, but she can no longer hear you as you watch you prison door (or diaper) close behind you. You think to yourself, "Good thing she is on her side, I can be thankful for that". You quickly realize you just jinxed it. She slowly starts to roll onto her stomach forgetting her tiny brother is in her diaper since she is so groggy. You are pinned down against her young lips of death as you feel the heat and horrid stench of this prison. You can't believe what you have gotten youself into. This is easily the worst day of your life. Lucky for you its about to get worse. Sarah, half asleep and forgetting about her brother, feels something up against her vagina. She starts to scratch her diaper up against her flesh. Your back is now pushed into her. Your start to get hit by fluids and you are now stuck to your sister. You stop struggling in fear that she may push you too hard and in to deep. You decide to try and get some sleep, your going to need it later. When you wake up....

You have the following choices:

1. Sarah needs a diaper change

*Noteb*
2. You are stuck to her leg

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2743101-Down-Under