*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In Her Mouth
  2. The Giantess Awoken
  3. Between The Toes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744303-In-Her-Mouth
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
This choice: She puts you in her mouth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In Her Mouth

    by: Brute
You watch frightfully as Sarah searches for a place to put you. You don’t like the choices. All she has on is a diaper and a t-shirt with a front pocket. The pocket would be preferable, but who knows where she’d lay. Finally she seemed to decide. She giggled at you as she positioned you in between her thumb and forefinger. You fear the worst as you look towards her diaper. But you soon realized that you’re not heading in that direction. You look forward and scream. The giant toddler’s mouth is wide open and you’re heading for it!
“Sarah, NO!” You scream.
She just giggles and you’re soon in her giant mouth. She drops you on her tongue. You land face first. Suddenly, you are trusted to the roof of her mouth. She starts sucking on you! This makes you feel a little better, now that you know she doesn’t want to eat you, but you still feel panicked. You don’t want to be here! She might accidently swallow you in her sleep. Maybe she’d put her thumb in her mouth… or her pacifier… it would give you something to hold on to during the night. Or, when she falls asleep, you can force yourself out. Of course, with her thumb or epecially, a pacifier in her mouth, it would be hard to get out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She puts her thumb in her mouth....

2. You're stuck in her mouth for the night...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2744303-In-Her-Mouth