*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Evangelion
  2. Anime
  3. The Cabin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184384-The-Cabin/cid/2627084-Evangelion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2184384
A mysterious Cabin that plays with the ages of those who enter it.
This choice: Evangelion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Evangelion

    by: DJ Noah
         Misato pulled up to the cabin and stop the car.

         ’So this is the cabin Ritsuko and Maya found three weeks ago.’ Misato wondered as she, Shinji, Asuka, and Rei got out of the car. Three weeks ago; Ritsuko Akagi and Maya Ibuki went out of town to this little country side and came back a little changed in a way. The way they sound as they interact with one another was not of Sensei & subordinate but more of mother & daughter.

         When Misato talked to her old friend, Ritsuko talk about a cabin that she & Maya found their and how much of joy they experience there. She then recommend to Misato take her charges and Rei there and spend a month there. Of course even though it would be a out of school month for the 14 year olds, Misato didn’t want to go right away nor wanted to give into peer pressure from her old friend she try to avoid it. She even cited the possibility of an Angel attack as a reason not to go.

         However it seems Ritsuko anticipated this response and had came up with a temporary solution. The Angel Shield as it was called blocks Angels from appearing anywhere on Earth for a month. Of course Commander Ikari was pissed but calmed down when Ritsuko explained that it is a one shot kind of deal. Unfortunately it meant the Misato can no longer use the almighty ‘Angel Excuse’ to avoid Ritsuko’s pressure. She even remembered what Ritsuko response when she said she will go and take the teens with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         ”Great. Maya and I will join you four in a week.” Ritsuko said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         As Misato looks at the cabin she noticed there was more than meets the eye with the cabin. It was like the cabin sinked into the ground and they were looking at the top floor.

         ”This place looks stupid.” Asuka said breaking the silence.

         ”Now Asuka. Dr. Akagi recommended this place then she must have found exciting here.” Misato said and with that she headed towards the door. Asuka huff and soon followed her along side Rei and Shinji.

         Entering the cabin they were treated to surprisingly spacious and furnitured living room with bookshelf’s with buckets of toys. There were three doorways one on either side. The one on the right look like it leads to a staircase heading down. The one on the left lead to a bathroom complete with a door. The one in the back lead to a surprisingly big kitchen complete with everything.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Noah (UN: wviewerdwj1421 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Noah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184384-The-Cabin/cid/2627084-Evangelion