*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Asuka did it again.
  2. Evangelion
  3. Anime
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184384-The-Cabin/cid/3211996-Asuka-did-it-again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2184384
A mysterious Cabin that plays with the ages of those who enter it.
This choice: Asuka secretly pick up a doll that was on the floor.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Asuka did it again.

    by: DJ Noah
(Originally written by DarkWarrior2099. Edit by me for plot covenience)

Asuka was looking around The cabin until she found something on the floor it looked like a baby doll wearing a dress, she picked it up and examined it

Asuka: ‘boy this brings back memories.’ Why was this out of the toy chest?

She looked at its eyes and they began to glow and suddenly she felt herself in a trance slowly she started to shrink as her clothes constantly shifting as if to match her age. As she gets shorter and shorter her breast retract along with her hair shrinking down until she’s is a toddler of three years in a little dress and training pants. Her balance was lost from the transition causing her to fall down on her bum; Breaking her contact from the doll.

Her mind now a toddler mind was confused at what had happen; Asuka started crying as loudly as she could getting the attention of Rei; who approached her, lift her up from the ground, and looks at her.

Rei: Pilot Soryu?

“What was that?” Came Misato’s voice from the kitchen. What does Rei do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Answers Misato.

*Noteb*
2. Looks to Shinji for support.

*Noteb*
3. Heads downstairs to look for answers.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Noah (UN: wviewerdwj1421 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Noah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184384-The-Cabin/cid/3211996-Asuka-did-it-again