*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184384-The-Cabin/cid/2630371-Misato-decided-to-explore-the-kitchen-alone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2184384
A mysterious Cabin that plays with the ages of those who enter it.
This choice: Misato decided to explore the kitchen alone.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Misato decided to explore the kitchen alone.

    by: DJ Noah
         ”Stay out of trouble.” Misato said as she headed towards the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Entering the kitchen Misato was surprise how spacious it was. A long table with 8 to 9 chairs. A bar connected to the kitchen with 3 stools to sit on. The kitchen was almost a standard kitchen except it had two refrigerators and a big freezer.

         Opening the drawers and cabinets; Misato was satisfied with the amount of silverware, plates, cookware, knifes, and stuff.

         ’Shinji will be one happy camper in here.’ Thought Misato as she close everything. Then she inspected the pantry, freezer, and first refrigerator; and was satisfied how fully stock they were but was shock to find no drinks.

         ’Maybe they are in here.’ Misato thought to herself as she open the second refrigerator. Sure enough she found milk and all sorts of drinks people can think of but sadly no beer. Even the vintage glass bottles where filled with sodas. Then a blueish and white glows coming from the drawers on the bottom. Pulling open the drawers reveal a lot of bottles with weird glowing liquid.

         The ones in the right drawer contain blueish glowing liquids with the labels spelling Restoro. While the ones on the left were filled with a glowing white liquid with labels spelling Reverto.

         ”What the heck is this?” Misato said out loud.

         ”Give me it weak boy.” Came Asuka’s voice from the living room. This cause Misato to sigh, so she close up the drawers and refrigerator doors and headed back to the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         ”What’s going on in here?” Asked Misato as she entered the room but got her answer at what she saw. Currently Shinji and Asuka were in the middle of a tug-o-war for a toy.

         ”Asuka, I got it out first.” Shinji said pulling the toy towards him.

         ”No way Third, I want it.” Asuka responded as she pulled the toy back towards her. Then a third set of hand grabbed the toy. Shinji and Asuka stop arguing to look at who these hand belong too. Unsurprisingly they belong to Rei.

         ”That is enough you two. Now give it here.” Rei said as she pulled the toy towards her. This cause Shinji and Asuka’s reactions to go from shock to anger.

         ”No way Rei, I saw it first.” Shinji said as he surprisingly pulled it towards him.

         ”Yeah no way creepy girl.” Said Asuka pulling the toy towards her and soon it became a three way tug-o-war with the three pilots. This stupefy Misato but then shook it off.

         ””Alright enou......” Misato started to say but was interrupted when the toy started to glow. This glow went unnoticed by the three pilots but soon was engulfed by the glow. Misato was shock as the glowing forms started to shrink. When glow finally receded the pilots have been reduced too............

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 11 year olds.

2. 7 year olds.

*Noteb*
3. 3 year olds.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Noah (UN: wviewerdwj1421 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Noah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2184384-The-Cabin/cid/2630371-Misato-decided-to-explore-the-kitchen-alone