*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Momo Yaoyorozu (Creati)
  2. 1A Students 2
  3. 1A Students 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2530904-Momo-Yaoyorozu-Creati
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
This choice: Momo Yaoyorozu (Creati) (9)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Momo Yaoyorozu (Creati)

    by: Maria777
“Oh, I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you. Please, let me help you up.” You said, reaching out your hand to this girl you ran into.

The girl with long black hair tied in a spiky ponytail, with her bangs are parted to the right side of her head, looks up at you and smiled warmly. “It’s fine. I, too, was not looking where I was going.” The girl accepted your hand and you pulled her up on her feet.

Now that the girl is standing, you realize just how tall she is. If you had to guess, she is standing at 173 cm (5'8"). (Just eyeballing it like what normal people do.) She has cat shaped, onyx colored eyes complementing her large hair.

You look down and is surprise with what she is wearing. “Uh...” was all you mange to say.

The girl in front of you is wearing a school’s cheerleading uniform. She is holding yellow pomp pomps in her hands and pink shoes with white shin high socks. Her overall uniform consist on orange and green on her shirt and top with a wide midriff. There seems to be some lettering on her breasts but you look away from her chest to avoid staring. You can tell she is as old as you by some subtle hints but her body has some very mature physique. https://goo.gl/images/Ag4YYf

The girl’s head tilt down slightly by instinct but quickly understood your confusion. “Oh, did my outfit surprise you? My apologies. I am preparing for my part at my school’s culture festival.”

You jump in. “Culture Festival? At U.A.?” You ask.

The girl respond happily. “Yeah. We are having a Culture Festival at U.A. today. I have to wear this outfit I had on from the Sport Festival for an event later and I left the school grounds with it on without thinking.” The girl chuckle a little, like she was relieving some of the awkwardness.

Well, that does make sense. Sort of. You have no idea what part she is talking about but now you have someone to lead you to the school. “Um, well, I’m actually heading for U.A. but I got lost. Could you help me?”

The girl pause. She frown a bit while she is in deep thought, looking over to her right. Your eyes wander a bit, looking down at her developed chest. Hey, it does say “U.A.” in green letters on her boobs.

“Well...” Your eyes snapped up as she spoke. “I guess I could. I shouldn’t have too much problems from the teachers...” She said, a little unsure.

“So...” You held your breath.

“Yes. I believe I can take you to U.A.” She said confidently.

Yes! You now have a guide. “Thank you!”

“Heh heh, it really is no problem. However, I should introduce myself. My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, a Hero in training in Class 1A at U.A..”

“Oh, hello, Yaoyorozu. My name is...”

You have the following choices:

1. Boy (3)

2. Girl (5)

*Noteb*
3. Unisex

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maria777 (UN: maria777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2530904-Momo-Yaoyorozu-Creati