*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2620782-Kibo-Hinata-MC-Boy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
This choice: Boy (3)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kibo Hinata (MC Boy)

    by: Aaron
“Oh, hello, Yaoyorozu. My name is Kibo Hinata,” you say before registering her name in your mind “oh, you were are the U.S.J. when it was attacked.” Momo looks down in remembrance with a look of fear. You smack yourself mentally for being so blunt. “I’m sorry you probably don’t want to be recognized for that. I just realized I knew your name and blurted out the correlation.”

“That’s alright, it’s been happening quite often so I’m getting used to it,” she replies as she starts walking. You follow slightly behind and to the left of the U.A. student.

Not wanting to let the awkwardness to last you say, “so you participated in the festival. I hear that hero agencies use the event to spot talent.”

“They do. It’s a great opportunity for heroes in training to get noticed. Being spotted in the tournament can allow students to make a presence in the pro world, even if only a tiny one,” Momo responds.

“You do well?”

“I have in fact. I’m in the final round,” she says with pride.

“Is there a dress code for the festival or...”

“The festival is set up so the first two rounds will narrow down the number of participants. Before the third and final challenge there is a field day for those who lost. This allows for some fun for students who were dropped from the competition and gives them another chance to show off their quirks. Apparently it is a tradition that the girls not participating dress in cheer outfits for the event” she explains while swaying her hips hypnotically. Being a hormonal 15 year old her listen as best you can while trying not to stare.

“I see,” you say as a breeze causes her skirt to ruffle. Averting your eyes as so not to be called a perv, you take the chance to adjust your pants.

After some more walking you see stalls and a large arena ahead. You assume this is the place and speed up to walk beside your guide.

“Impressive, I guess the school makes plenty of money from these events. Most my school gets is a bake sale for the football team,” you offer mindlessly.

“Yes, I suppose the school is quite profitable,” Momo concludes with an off tone.

Panicked you add, “I didn’t mean that in a judgmental way. I’m happy that a school that trains our future defenders has plenty of money.”

“Oh. Well, one can’t put a price on knowledge,” Yaoyorozu asserts.

The two of you walk to an entrance to the arena and Momo stops. “This is where we part ways. It was nice to meet you Kibo Hinata.”

“As for you Momo Yaoyorozu,” you say as you extend your hand for a handshake.

With a smile, she accepts your hand. You blush at her quiet beauty and get lost in the moment. Feeling a tightening in your trousers, your mind wanders. By accident your quirk activates and the girl slowly expands. Only slightly in the bust and hips before you realize what you’re doing and release her.

“Well, goodbye,” she says and walks away. You attempt to ask her to wait to explain and reverse what you’ve done, but shame overwhelms you and your throat catches. Hearing the noise she turns around to see you with your hand raised and smiles before waving and continues walking. A deep crimson adorns your face and neck. You shove your hands in your pocket before trudging away.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow Momo

2. Follow Kibo (2)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aaron (UN: readmystory at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2620782-Kibo-Hinata-MC-Boy