*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2534775-Kitada-Ayako-MC-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2156057
An interactive story for you to expand on. Let’s go play with those “Heroes!”
This choice: Girl (5)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kitada Ayako (MC Girl)

    by: Perses
“...Kitada Ayako. Nice to meet you." You told her smiling.

She smiles back at you. "My friends call me Yamomo. Though it hasn’t stuck. You can also do so if you want." She adds.

You start walking to the U.A. while chatting along the way. "For what reason were you heading to the U.A.?" Yamomo asked

You thought about what the reason was, realizing you were distracted from your original objective. "Ah. I was meeting up with a student there. We have chatted over the internet for a long time now but haven't met yet."

"Who is that student?" Momo asks you.

"Ochaco Uraraka. We both started looking for a penpale couple of months ago and have texted since."

"Oh. Ochaco-chan. She didn't tell us about you."

"She didn't ?" You ask in surprise.

Momo shakes her head. "Never. I don't know why."

Yamomo grew silent. Shortly after she blushed and asks you, “Excuse me to ask that but are you in a deeper relationship?"

You also blush and respond "Ah, N-N-No. W-We are not. That w-would be weird wouldn't it?"

Momo giggles. "You are just like Ochaco. She would have made the same reaction." You giggle back at her.

Kitada Ayako is a 5'ft tall girl with black hair with white tips going down to her waist. She wears a baggy, thin pullover that reveals her shoulders and also baggy jeans that are hanging on one side of her hips but don't touch her black shoes with a white bottom because they have been especially cut for her comfort.

After a while of walking you and your new friend changed the topics multiple times already. Yamomo is very kind, fun person to talk to.

Suddenly Yamomo notices something on your hand. "Hold on a second!" She saids, taking your hand. She inspects it throughly, making you blush and squirm a little.

Shortly after, her face relax and she lets out a sigh. "Only a little dirt. As I thought. Let me clean it." Yamomo said.

Suddenly her arm started glowing as a tissue emerged out of it. "Wow!" You said in surprise, as you watch Momo pulling out the tissue.

"Oh! Sorry. I didn't tell you my quirk. I can create thing out of my body. Now hold still." She rubs of the dirty space on your hand. You smile at her for her kind behavior although you didn't notice the dirt and it didn't bother you. "Now we can go." Momo says after throwing the tissue into a trashcan.

For some reason, Momo stops again after you kept walking for a while. She didn't look good. She tried to cover it up with a forced expression in her face but you see she isn't feeling good. You step closer to her holding your hands steady above her if she would fall over.

"Everything is fine. It's just my quirk. Don't worry." She said, putting up a strong face.

You quickly find out that was a lie. Yamomo starts panting softly as a feeling strikes her in...

You have the following choices:

1. Her whole body (4)

2. Her breasts

3. Her butt

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Perses (UN: perses at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maria777 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2156057-My-Hero-Academia-Expansion-Quirk/cid/2534775-Kitada-Ayako-MC-Girl