*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Original Body Swap
  2. The Girls and magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2596228-The-Original-Body-Swap
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Basic Body swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Original Body Swap

    by: tjboomer83
As Asia finished the spell her body started to fall over. It was only because of her knights speed that Xenovia caught her.

Asia was looking around when she saw that she was floating above every one else. She reached out to grab her body when her hand went right thru it. She tried again and again only for the same thing to happen. It was then that Asia floated over to the spell book on her desk. and started to read the spell again.

"Okay so I read the spell right the first time. Oh there is a note on the back of the spell page" Asia said to herself. The note read that one can not re enter the body they came from till after they had taken over another's form. Asia took that to mean she would need to take someone else body before casting the spell one more time. Again she went to the book and read everything one more time just to be safe. She found the spell would last 24 hours before anyone swapped could re due the spell.

Asia know who her target was going to be..


Note:
If you guys want to see more of this tell me which path you want to see and i will try to do it. Just email me please

You have the following choices:

1. Rias

2. Akeno

3. Xenovia

4. Someone else

*Noteb*
5. A old soul fly in and takes over Asia's body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2596228-The-Original-Body-Swap