*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Akeno
  2. The Original Body Swap
  3. The Girls and magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2605049-Akeno
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Akeno  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Akeno

    by: tjboomer83
Asia know who her target was going to be Akeno. Asia flew straight at Akeno and knocked her body to the floor and her spirit out to the ceiling. Asia started to reach for the body. That was till something grabbed her by what would have been her shirt collor.

"My my someone is doing something they are not supposed to" Akeno said. Asia looked frighted as she saw Akeno hold a ball of energy in her hand.

"Now why dont you back away from my body like a good girl and go back to your own" Akeno said with a smile on her face. Asia started to back away and Akeno went to her body. She was stopped by a force and could not enter it. Akeno looked to Asia who pointed to the book and was shaking while doing so. Akeno floated over to the book and laughed at what it said.

"Well that is interesting Asia. Why go for me when Rias would have made a better target. But you must have some reason" Akeno said well holding her chest. Akeno already could tell this could be fun.

"Well if you really want my bountiful breasts you can have them but only after I have had Issei for 24 hour first. What do you say to that" Akeno asked. Asia only looked at the body she would have then back at the Spirit of Akeno.

"All right you have a deal. We can stay swapped for 48 hours. I will keep Rias busy four 24 and then you do the same after that agreed" Asia said. Akeno agreed to it.

"Oh Asia you need to wait a few minuted before you take over my body i want to make sure it is set just right for you" Akeno said with a smile. Unknow to Asia Akeno had a different plan in mind for her body Maybe...


Oh email me if you want this continued and which path. Hope you all like it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Akeno put a spell on her old body to block out any spirits.

2. Akeno let Asia take her body

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/2605049-Akeno