*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3030236-Akeno-let-Asia-take-her-body
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Akeno let Asia take her body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Akeno let Asia take her body

    by: tjboomer83
Asia made her way to the body on the ground. She pushed into to it and stood up. She was not use to the jiggle of her large barrowed chest. She turned to where Akeno was last seen.

"Alright I will follow thru with my side and keep Rias out for the next 24 hours" Asia said in a sweet voice that did not match her body.

Akeno turned and entered Asia's original body.

"Ah before you go come with me to my extra room. That way I can show you somethings. An then we can make a plan for Rias" said Akeno.

The new Blonde swayed her hips and walked out the door. Asia just stared and then realized she need to start acting in that manor. Then maybe Issei would leave Rias and just need her. Asia rushed to follow Akeno only to lose her balance and trip. Some how skirt Akeno was wearing now was over her head and panties where shown to all. She was glad no one was home that day.

That was until she heard a click and looked up seeing her body taking a quick picture with her phone.

"Asia you need to slow down and place one foot in front of the other" Akeno said with a smile. Akeno helped Asia up and they started to the room.

As they entered Asia gasped at what was inside the room. It looked like a dungeon.

"Here put this on... and I will tell Rias that you need to meet with her here" Akeno Said.

"But what do I do when she gets here" Asia asked well trying to put the outfit on.

"Oh that is the best part this room was built to keep Rias out of my hair for long points in time. This will be the first time i used it so be careful" Akeno said.

"You just need to push this button and everything will be all set. Oh and Asia you need to lose the bra and panties to get that outfit on" Akeno said.

Akeno's Body turned bright red from embarrassment. Asia really did not want to put it on but she need to act like Akeno for the day. Then she would get to use this body to have Issei for herself.

"Okay time to get to work Asia and have fun" Akeno said. Asia was worried after seeing the smile on her face. But she would try to make everything turn out just fine.

Akeno walked out in her borrowed body and went to get Rias.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. So Do we want to stay With Asia right now

*Noteb*
2. Go with Akeno and see what she doe's

*Noteb*
3. Lets Something with Rias

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tjboomer83 (UN: tjboomer83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3030236-Akeno-let-Asia-take-her-body