*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3167174-Someone-else
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2154541
The Girls Want to play with magic and end up swapping some how.
This choice: Someone else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Someone else

    by: Nanashi-ropag

It was slightly embarrassing for the blonde former nun, but she had decided to swap bodies with Issie. She honestly would like to blame Akeno and some of the things the Raven-haired devil had talked about with her, but she also knew that a part of her was curious about what it would be like to be the object of her affections!

Sure, it would likely be awkward, especially as she knew that Issie would likely try to take advantage of her body while she was in his, but she was truly dead set on trying to get closer to the boy that held her heart, even if it was in such a strange way of doing so.

Steeling her resolve Asia makes an excuse to the others, leaving the book there for now as she had at least memorized the spell before deciding to find Issie and use the spell at his house as he was currently there trying to play one of his Eroge games.

A short time later the blonde former-nun enters her room in the house and writes out a note before deciding to try one other thing that Akeno had suggested, getting some rope and tying her hands up as securely as she could. It had been one of the random things the devil-fallen hybrid had mentioned when trying to get a reaction from those that were listening to her when everyone had thought that body swapping magic was just a joke.

Finally ready, Asia starts to chant the spell and soon slips her body becoming a spirit of sorts floating above it. Shaking her head at the strange sensation and focusing on finding the devil boy that she had targeted she quickly glides along the floor without thought, phasing through the door and quickly to the room across the way that held Issie.

Sitting in his chair with the desktop pc before him on with some very scantily dressed girls on it she decided to just plunge into his body without warning!

Asia opens her eyes to see . . .

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nanashi-ropag (UN: ropag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tjboomer83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2154541-High-School-DXD-The-Swap-Story/cid/3167174-Someone-else