*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Zee Saving You
  2. Zee's Magic Mistake
  3. Zee's Magical Thigh
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2759027-Zee-Saving-You
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Zee wins  •  Go Back...
Chapter #47

Zee Saving You

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
This game lasted for a long while. Every time that Zee thought she would have Catwoman, she moved and dodged. Giving out a taunt, and making Zee more infuriated. She kept finding hiding spots, and Zee was getting angry.

“You can’t keep running!” Zee said. “I locked us in, the only way you are getting out is when i say so!”

Catwoman was near the door, hiding in the shadows as she thought about this. She was right, she was trapped like a rat. The again, so were you. She grew a smile as she hid the diamond, and walked up.

“Guess you’re right. Time to end this game.”

“Got you!!” Zee said happily, turning and facing her ready to fire her magic. She didn’t though, as she saw you. Held at claw point in front of the villain. One claw, touching your throat as she smiled. Catwoman walked up, with no fear in her step which annoyed Zee.

“Now my little magician, would you mind putting down your spell. Do that, or else i’ll put my claw down too.”

“Y-You won’t!” Zee said being honest. “You are bluffing.”

“No i’m not.” She replied simply. “While i do want to keep him, i want my diamond more. Now, do what i say... or else.”

Zee looked at her, and then to you. Losing any courage she had as she did not want you to be hurt. She moved her hand around and lowered the barrier. The windows and the door opening up.

“Just leave, and don’t hurt him!”

“That’s up to me.” Catwoman said back. “And i think i will have fun toying with him.”

“No1” She said back, being the hero she was. Catwoman only chuckled at her.

“Please, it’s not like you can do anything to stop me.” She said back as she got moving. You were not happy about this, but you did not want to die! What can you... wait.

“Zee, Light up the room!” You tell her as she acted quickly.

Using her secret weapon, she lit herself up. Lighting herself as suddenly a light happened! Blinding both you and Catwoman.

“What is this!”

“The spotlight!” Zee said quick as none of you could see anything, but Zee knew where she was aiming.

You heard Catwoman give out a loud and pained sound as you flew in the air for a couple seconds. You came right down and dropped, looking you see you were on a hand.

Slowly but surely, your sight came right back. Letting you see Zee’s face.

“Thank you!!” You say beyond happy about this. “Thank you so much!” You say as you move down. Kissing her hand so many times. Causing her to give a loud giggle.

“I just had to. I am a hero after all.” She said as she looked up. “Now Catwoman, now that you don’t have a hostage you can-”

She trailed off, seeing the cat gone. Sadly with the diamond, but at least not you.”

“That sucks.” You reply to her as she simply shakes her head around.

“No, it’s fine. You’re safe. That’s all i need.” She said as you were seeing her smile with so much more charm now.

-

“You didn’t have to take me personally.” You say as you two arrive at the hideout.

“I think it’s only fair. After all, it was my fault.” And with that, she got moving. Walking over and placing you in the bed. Even going and tucking you in. She made sure you were safe as she smiled.

“Goodnight and... sorry about tonight.” She activated another portal as she got to moving. You spoke up though.

“Hey Zee!”

“What?” She questioned, bringing her head back to see you tucked into the sock.

“Thanks for the fun night.” You say with a smile of your own. She smiled as she leaned forward, planting one of her famous kisses on you.” She then walked through he portal and left you to sleep.

So far that was your second encounter with a villain. Thankfully you were saved again. You know you should feel a bit embossed, but you feel safe with them. Still you would want to avoid contact with any more villains. That was for sure.

-

“Come on you brute, pick up.” Catwoman said, tapping her foot impatiently wanting to know.
She was on top of a building. Her mask down, Selina Kyle needed to know.


“Hey.” A voice said from the other side of the phone.

“Doris, tell me. That story about the little man.”

“Why the hell would I! You girls are gonna make fun of me again.” She said, talking to Giganta on the other side. Truth be told, when she told the villain group, they all just laughed and found it farfetched.

“I won’t. Tell me, was he cute.”

“Ahh! Yes he was... i don’t know cute.” She said feeling a bit awkward to say that word. She grew a smile. “Why?”

“Cause i just ran into the same guy. And i want him. I promise you, i’m gonna steal him from them.”

“Hell yeah!”

-

“It’s been a quiet day for you, where you just relax and don’t have to worry at all. None of them came before school, after school or during school. It was nice, as you got the chance to simply relax and think about life.

Maybe you can ask one of these girls to take you with them. to school or something else. Always nice to get out and see more.

“Hello.” A voice said as you heard some more shifting. This means one of the girls have gotten in. You were so caught off by it, but you welcomed it. “It’s only me today, the other girls are busy!”

“Oh it’s fine.” You say to her. “This way, i won’t get assaulted by girls.” You say back to her as you chuckle a bit.

Seeing a girl come over and get up close to you. Looking down at you in your home it was _________

You have the following choices:

1. Karen

*Noteb*
2. Babs

3. Diana

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2759027-Zee-Saving-You