*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2759407-Getting-Familiar-With-Bumblebee
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Karen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #48

Getting Familiar With Bumblebee

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You watch as Karen comes in! The short girl looking down to you and still having that bit of a shy aura about it. Still this was good! You can bond with her. She seems to be the only one not comfortable around you. She cares about you, but she isn’t comfortable.

“So... it’s me, looking after you.. Hope you aren’t disappointed.” She joked nervously.

“Nah, if anything i’m excited. Can you pick me up!”

“S-Sure!” She said as she reached down. She picked you up and lifted you up from you home. Walking over with you cupped in her hands. She went over and sat down onto her couch as she looked down. Wearing a smile as there was silence in the air.

“So... where the other girls?”

“At school, busy. I didn’t have any classes today so... i could be here.” She said as she did not make a follow up.

“Oh, i see.” You reply as there was another long silence. It was long, and took a while but you manage to strike up another conversation.

“So... what do you wanna do?” You question as she paused some more.

“I don’t know.” She said as that was left like that. This is so darn awkward! What can you two really do? You sit on her lap, tapping it as you wait.

“Do... do you want to see my suit?” She questioned as you were a bit confused about this. You look up to her as you think about it.

“Uh yeah sure...”

“I’ll go get it!” She said as she placed you onto the couch and got up. She got up and got moving as you wait for a long while.

When she finally came back, she was wearing a yellow armour set. One that made her look like a bee. It showed her slim figure and looked adorable.

“Well here it is, the one I use when i’m bumble bee.” She said, spinning and showing it off. “Do you like it?”

“Yeah it looks cute.” You say as you then pause. Thinking she would blush, however she wasn’t going to. Instead she just gave off a cute giggle.

“When i wear this, i feel like a different person. Like a hero.” She said as she seemed so much more confident. “I like it, i’m not was big as strong as the others, but i don’t rely on that. I rely on being smart and crafty.”

“Well that’s good.” You say back to her with a smile. “Uh... what does suit exactly do?”

She smiled as she stood up straight. Pressing a button near her wrist, as she goes down! Going down to the ground as you jump a bit. She disappeared, no she shrunk!

You watch as she flew up, moving over as she was flapping her wings. Yellow shining around her as it was like she was a cute little fairy.

She moved over and flew down right in front of you. Stepping on as you could see her more, right!

She was still taller than you. To you she was about seven and a half feet. Still that was better than the alternative!

“Hi!” She said as she wore a smile. “So i can shrink, fly and fire energy blasts.”

“Pretty awesome.” You say to her as you move around, checking out the bigger girl now that you were closer to her height. “It’s weird, i kind of gotten use to you big.”

“Well i thought you would like this more. Make you feel less, small.”

“No i love it!” You say as you grab her wing. Touching it and feeling the material.

“I would of made you a suit, but i can’t. It can only shrink with a person in it, and i can’t make one so small.”

“It’s fine.” You say back to her. “Wow...”

She felt you grab the wings, as she got a bit of a playful idea. Pressing her enlarge button, she goes up to her normal height. The wings you were testing was now the thing you were holding onto! Kicking your feet as you panic a bit. “Karen!”

“Sorry, just had to.” She said with a loud giggle. Finding it funny. She moved her hand around and grabbed you, pulling you ahead and holding you. “Just press the button to your left and i’ll go down again.

You listen to what she says, and push it down. Causing the girl to shrink down. Holding you slightly off of the ground. You kick your feet trying to find the ground, but she held you.

“Uh Karen?”

“Oh right. Sorry.” She said as she was having too much fun. Dropping you down as she smiled.

“Can you grow any bigger, or maybe any smaller?” You question as you really want to know.

“Well, i can only do two sizes at this moment.” She said back to you. “Although i have been curious about growing myself bigger, but not so far.” She said as you understand. You understand what she is saying. “Still, this higher isn’t bad.” She said as you got to agree.

“Nice having someone my height, or at least close to me.” You say, noting that she was still giant to you.

For the next hour, you two just walked and messed around. Both of you sitting on the couch and talking. It was nice, in fact you feel like she is not gonna be awkward with you after this. Both of us enjoyed the talk. Until i spoke up.

“Well, let’s do something!” You say to her as she paused.

“Do something, what exactly?” She questioned

“I dunno, something fun.” You reply to her as she smiled. Standing up and still towering over you. She wore a smile on her face as she looked down.

“Well, i got a fun think i think we can?” She questioned as you were up for it.

“Sure, what is it?” You question.

“Well, wouldn’t it be fun if we ____________”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Play a game this size

*Noteb*
2. Go for a fly outside!

*Noteb*
3. See how big the food is!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2759407-Getting-Familiar-With-Bumblebee