*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Diana's Anal Play
  2. Zee Saving You
  3. Zee's Magic Mistake
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3110004-Dianas-Anal-Play
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Diana  •  Go Back...
Chapter #48

Diana's Anal Play

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You look your way upwards, seeing the hot greek chick Diana Prince! Or Wonder Woman if you want to use her hero name. She was very pretty, honestly, a step above the rest, and the rest of the girls were not too bad.

“Hey Diana.”

“Finally, it is our time for the bonding.” She spoke with a bit of broken English, but it made the amazon even better. “And I already know what we must do.”

“What must we do?” You chuckle to her, ready to play her game. She acted quick, as her hand came down for you. You felt her fingers hold you as she traveled. Her grip was soft, while also authoritative.

“W-Where are we going, Diana?” You ask her.

“To the bed!” She said as you were confused. Moving some curtains out, there was a bed. “Us girls sometimes get tired, and this is to rest between heroing!” She said proudly.

“Okay, and we are here.”

“Firs a story. You see I am from Themsicra.” Diana said placing you on the pillow and talking to you. “An island full of warrior amazons. I came here to the outside world to learn, but I still have trouble with this world. There are things that I do not know, but I want to explore!”

“Explore, got it?” You wonder to her.

“I have my friends, and they fill me in, however, there are some things they won’t tell me, which confuses and aggravates me! So you will help me with that.”

“O-Okay, w-what do you wanna do?”

“I want to try the anal.”

Your mouth hung open as you heard Diana say this. “O-obviously you don’t know what that is Diana, but-”

“I do, I researched on the widest of webs, and I want to try it with you!” You were about to say no to Diana, but then she stood up from the bed and saw her strip.

Seeing a hot greek strip, you kinda lose your words. She pulled off her shirt, her pants, her shoes, and with the speed of a warrior she was naked.

Eyes wide open as you look at her, unable to even form a sentence.

Her long legs, her large tits, her amazing hips. “Now, let us commence the anal!”

“Y-Yes Diana.” You, were excited? This was a weird moment for you. You were about to be used in anal and you were excited? She was just that much of a beautiful girl.

Diana crawled her way on the bed, unintentionally looking beautiful. Eyes wide as you enjoyed looking your way back to her. She got close to you, moving her hand and carrying you.

“I watched a lot of videos online, so I will try that. Bare with me, little warrior.”

You give her a thumbs up, cause honestly, that was all you could do given what she just revealed she wanted to do. With a friendly smile, she brought her lips forward and suddenly you got kissed.

A large kiss on your face.

“I’m sorry, my BRAVE little warrior.” You smile your way back to her when you heard this, feeling confident. She finally moved you around. She moved you around as you got closer to her body and swung around after the kiss. She was on her knees, raising her body upwards. With that, she held out and spread her ass cheeks for you. With that, she spread her ass cheeks and you could see inside.

“Ready to explore!” Diana said with insane excitement. This was going to be a thrilling moment there.

“R-Ready.” You weren’t ready, but she wanted it. You were brought downwards, deep into the ass and up her ass. She pushed you deep inside of her ass, pushing you as her tan mountains spread.

The trip inside wasn’t easy, and you could feel it on you. The largest smile on your face as you were rubbed against her ass.

To your surprise, you were not actually pushed up inside of her ass, which you thought was going to happen. Instead, the giantess just rested your small body between her butt cheeks. Her giant butthole is right in front of you.

“This might seem quite weird by the human world standards, but can you please pleassure me back there.”

Well, you were on board for this but you can’t help but be curious about how you were going to do. You came to a conclusion and pulled down your pants. Sticking your small member up the ass as you proceed to fuck her.

You weren’t sure if you were going to be doing a good job with the giant ass in front of you, but you tried.

“Oh, I feel such pleasure!” Diana said biting her lip. “Your touch, it is an amazing little warrior!”

Well, who knew you could please a giantess like this. Not that you minded at the end of the day, the biggest smile as you have fun.

You have so much fun, touching and fucking her up the ass. She felt this, getting turned on until something happened.

‘I am wet in the front? Bleeding, no... this is pleasurable!’ She was able to figure this out, which means this anal was working. “Let us carry on!”

“Yes, Diana!” You say as you try even more. You had such a small member, but it was pleasing Diana! This was the pinnacle of manhood, conquering a woman so many times your own size. And a powerful amazon princess at that!

Diana could feel it build up more and more, and eventually, she felt it. “I have orgasmed! Hooray!” It didn’t sound like it took a lot out of her, but it did for you as you cummed in her ass.

Spraying your load in her ass as it was going to be lost in there. “T-That was... a-amazing.” You say with a stunned reaction, eyes wide as you fucked her.

Question is, what will happen next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3110004-Dianas-Anal-Play