*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. With his father.
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118808-The-Coven/cid/2307211-With-his-father
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2118808
A sequel to The Mad Scientist
This choice: With his father.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

With his father.

    by: Runner
"... With his father" mom said.

Instinctively, you blurted out, "And you're okay with that?"

"Geo is still his father, Gina. True, I distrust his motives on this matter, but I made him promise that nothing underhanded happens" mom said in a slightly uncomfortable voice. You knew that she knew you own opinions on this matter; how this mad science has driven your family apart, and that she would sooner have Joanna fulfil her athletic dreams from a feminine perspective. "Besides, Gina, Joe with discover the truth soon. Maybe, after the twins little prank, the truth coming from your father is best."

You grimaced; last week Tia and Ina decided it would be a good idea to use their teleportation skills on an unsuspecting Joe, Using teleportation, they switched his athletic gear for yours, causing more than slight embarrassment. That episode came close to mom revealing the truth, Joe extremely puzzled, and the twins grounded.

"I suppose so" you said. "So where is dad?"

"Outside, in the back garden" mom said.

You gave a slight nod, as you wanted to say a few things of your own. Walking over, you caught the tail end of their conversation. "That's why you cannot escape your fate, Joe. You saw what that 'prank' did. Trust me. Now, I promised not to make an overt push, but you need to consider learning about the sciences so you can protect yourself. We... have company. Gina" dad said, as you walked outside. Dad appeared fairly normal and generally unchanged, but Joe understandably looked pale, almost sick.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runner (UN: runner1240 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118808-The-Coven/cid/2307211-With-his-father