*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2460705-They-go-to-a-school-to-discover-new-powers
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: They go to a school to discover new powers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They go to a school to discover new powers

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
After hours of arguing, the group decided the fastest way to improve at the moment would be to find some way to compensate for or negate their weaknesses. Gore initially scoffed at the idea but the idea of getting even stronger was enough of a hook to get him to agree to attend the Grand Institute for Resolute Leaders, a premier school that has detailed information and studies into all known fields of work and combat. The school was formerly an all girls school, with the words 'Leaders' formerly being 'Ladies' until a few years ago.

It took them a while to get to the Institute, and even longer to get through all the paperwork (since Gore couldn't read) but they were finally permitted to use the facilities and participate in the courses at the school. As soon as they had the chance, they were moving about the place looking for ways to overcome the weaknesses or at the very least boost their skills.

Who shall we be following first?

You have the following choices:

1. David, looking to stop his weakness to elemental magic

2. Gore, about to take a blow to his pride

3. Someone Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2460705-They-go-to-a-school-to-discover-new-powers