*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2460817-Gore-about-to-take-a-blow-to-his-pride
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: Gore, about to take a blow to his pride  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Gore, about to take a blow to his pride

    by: Kingsgate(MirageSand)
Gore began wandering around the school aimlessly. He wasn't really sure what to do. After some time and guided from students he found himself looking at a list of classes to take some. Gore had to pick some subclass to take along with his strength training. However his inability to read meant he had no idea what he was looking at.

Gore was struggling to keep his cool as he had no idea what to do. Finally he figured he would just have to swallow his pride and leave the thinking to someone else. Gore picked out a nearby female student and asked her to pick a subclass for him.

The girl carefully examined Gore taking in everything. Even at a glance she had figured him out pretty well. She thought to herself how berserkers were stubborn, selfish, and rash. The girl named Elize saw this as a great chance to straighten out Gore before he did anything reckless and stupid at the academy.

You have the following choices:

1. Elize picks the maid subclass for Gore

*Noteb*
2. Elize picks the cheerleader subclass for Gore

3. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kingsgate(MirageSand) (UN: kingsgate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2460817-Gore-about-to-take-a-blow-to-his-pride