*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2694933-David-looking-to-stop-his-weaknesses
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2105644
Your life is now an RPG, and it is transforming you.
This choice: David, looking to stop his weakness to elemental magic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

David, looking to stop his weaknesses

    by: Kiriko Izuyu
David figured the school would be filled with expert magi and witches, people who could offer him some real solutions to his problem with the elements. It was here heard of Miss Henriet Sterling, an accomplished Witch of the Four Elements who owned a private study on campus. She would be the perfect person for his problem.

He rushed there to be met with a tall observation tower that stood next to a plentiful garden. David intrepidly knocked on the door... nothing. Then once more, with gusto, he soon heard faint footsteps approach and open the door. "Yes?" the old woman squeaked, her pitch matching sound of the creaking wooden door. "What can I do for you?"

The woman had a long nose and a friendly smile, her robes well-worn but also well-maintained, the additional layers of cloth denoting her rank and practice clearly. "Hello, Professor Sterling. My name is David and I have been having trouble with elemental magic and was hoping to receive your expertise in how to deal with it."

"Hmm, you want me to instruct you. I haven't taught for a number of years and certainly not to one so old or... well, the times are changing, but you must understand the training will change you, yes?"

David thought that was a weird question, "Of course, all training is a means of changing oneself for the better!"

"Alright, but since you are already a knight, you'll need to wear this at all times until your training is complete." She then gave David a ruby red brooch with gold filigree with a pink bow underneath.

"Is it magical?"

"Oh yes, it will allow you to train skills and attributes that would otherwise be impossible for a knight."

What David didn't realize was Miss Henriet Sterling was known for a specific kind of teaching: The development of young magical girls.

You have the following choices:

1. David is given a seemingly menial task

*Noteb*
2. David is treated strangely by Ms. Sterling

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kiriko Izuyu (UN: nickkuroshi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kiriko Izuyu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105644-RPG-Gone-Wrong/cid/2694933-David-looking-to-stop-his-weaknesses