*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The new girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971811-Equestria-Girls-Anything-Goes/cid/1729393-The-new-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1971811
Equestria Girls clop. Anything goes.
Chapter #1

The new girl

    by: caitlinzero
It's a new day at a new school, and you head towards the new schoolhouse where you will be attending. The new high school, Canterlot High, looked large for a school. It was several stories high with an innumerable mass of students heading into the front door. Most of them didn't pay attention to the new girl, but maybe that was for the best. It has a large courtyard in the front, visible due to the bright sunny weather. Around the school you spotted a number of other buildings. There was a nearby middle and elementary schools, an ice cream shop, a theater, and a market, amongst other things. A few of the high school students were heading to one of these places instead of the main building that they should have been going to.

You stretch, letting the breeze rustle against your shirt and skirt. Your long, orange hair flutters about a bit before you attempt to straighten it, and the sunlight warms your pink skin. Amongst all the brightly colored students aside from yourself, you don't really stand out much, it was a little disturbing how similarly everyone dressed about here.

You start to head back towards the door, though you aren't really certain if you want to go to class or not. You're feeling a bit...

You have the following choices:

1. Hungry?

2. Bloated?

3. Angry?

4. Curious?

5. Lonely?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 caitlinzero (UN: caitlinzero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caitlinzero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971811-Equestria-Girls-Anything-Goes/cid/1729393-The-new-girl