*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bloated?
  2. The new girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971811-Equestria-Girls-Anything-Goes/cid/1729419-Bloated
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1971811
Equestria Girls clop. Anything goes.
This choice: Bloated?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bloated?

    by: caitlinzero
Actually, you're feeling a bit bloated all of the sudden. You're not sure if you just ate too much last night or if you ate the wrong thing, but your stomach is definitely paying the price for something. Perhaps in your nervousness of going to a new school, you had a bit more food last night than you should have in one meal. Your stomach churns as it tries to gnaw down on it, your belly hanging out a bit more than usual. If you keep this pudge you eventually won't be able to budge.

Maybe you just really need to go and then would feel better afterwards. Then again, maybe it would be a good excuse to see the school nurse instead of going to class. Either way, if you go through school with your stomach churning like this, you'd only earn a load of giggles from your new peers. Though you don't know, there were a lot of guys, and some girls, that liked girls with big asses.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 caitlinzero (UN: caitlinzero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caitlinzero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971811-Equestria-Girls-Anything-Goes/cid/1729419-Bloated