*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Curious?
  2. The new girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971811-Equestria-Girls-Anything-Goes/cid/1729589-Curious
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1971811
Equestria Girls clop. Anything goes.
This choice: Curious?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Curious?

    by: caitlinzero
You were actually very curious about your new school, just waiting to meet anyone and everyone at the new location, not to mention visit all the nearby sites, both inside and outside of the school. Of course there was class too, which is probably where you should be going, but going to class was over-rated.

Of course, you didn't know where most of the things inside of the school were, so you wave down a grey girl with blond hair to get some information. When she turns to face you, her eyes are so crossed that you almost fall over looking into them. You have to look slightly away to keep talking to her.

"Hey I'm new, what you think is the best place to get started around here?"

"Oh well there's the library, the science lab, and then sorta places in town. Oh and the mail room, I work there delivering muffi-- er letters between students. There are a few things like that where we learn to do stuff. I should prolly go back there and-"

"Wait, what's your name?"

"Derpy Hooves!" She blurted out, then added when she saw you arch your eyebrow, "Yeah I guess it is a pretty strange name, but I'm a strange girl! Still I think I'm friends with a lot of people so maybe I can show you to some people."

You nod your head, though you're not entirely sure why she would need a reminder of where she lived.

"Is that your real name?" You were still fixated on the name.

"Well sure, I mean its what people call me, I do get mixed up a bit so it fits."

You nod, "Oh well, that's fine. I suppose I'll go to the-
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 caitlinzero (UN: caitlinzero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caitlinzero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971811-Equestria-Girls-Anything-Goes/cid/1729589-Curious