*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lonely?
  2. The new girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971811-Equestria-Girls-Anything-Goes/cid/1729594-Lonely
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1971811
Equestria Girls clop. Anything goes.
This choice: Lonely?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lonely?

    by: caitlinzero
Looking at all the other people out and about, talking and having fun on their way to class, you actually feel very lonely. It was never easy to go to a new school and have to make all your friends over again, and even then you had never had time to more than start a relationship before you ended up leaving again. Maybe this school would be different. Maybe this would be the place where you could finally find someone (or someones?) to love. You've heard they're a bit permissive here, after all.

Going to class probably wasn't the best way to find new people, so maybe you should try to go somewhere that you can meet someone instead. It wasn't like you'd fail if you didn't go the first day after all. You walk towards the school doors, and finally open them up as you enter. You look around at all the students, then down the hall where your classes might be.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 caitlinzero (UN: caitlinzero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caitlinzero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971811-Equestria-Girls-Anything-Goes/cid/1729594-Lonely