*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hungry?
  2. The new girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971811-Equestria-Girls-Anything-Goes/cid/1729397-Hungry
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1971811
Equestria Girls clop. Anything goes.
This choice: Hungry?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hungry?

    by: caitlinzero
As you get about a dozen feet from the door, you stop with a realization. Pulling around your book bag, you feel around inside of it and frown. It seems as if you forgot your packed breakfast or lunch! It's a pity, since the cafeteria at the school isn't likely to have anything as good as what you could pack yourself.

You once again pause and take a look at your surroundings. On one hand there is the cafeteria at the school. You have heard they were open all the time for when students were off for a period, so you might be able to get some inexpensive lunch there. You could see through the windows where it was in the school, and that people were already gathering for breakfast.

Of course, there was also the ice cream store. Even though you shouldn't go there, it did smell mighty good when you walked near it. You had heard it was owned by someone named 'the Cakes'. It was a silly name, but people did end up with uncanny names more often than not it seemed. Even if not there, the nearby market surely had some quality food.

Your stomach growled, and you sighed. Where to go...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 caitlinzero (UN: caitlinzero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
caitlinzero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971811-Equestria-Girls-Anything-Goes/cid/1729397-Hungry