*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2264977-An-Early-Morning-Departure
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1961219
Three size changing sisters have a very odd relationship.
This choice: The Resort  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An Early Morning Departure

    by: Frost
“Did we really have to get up at three in the morning?” Riley complained as she jumped into her parents’ car.

“Yes, the plane leaves at six,” Audrey said, starting the car.

“Why aren’t we taking your car?” Riley asked.

“I’m not leaving my car at the airport.”

The car ride was mostly silent. The radio was turned down low. Riley fought off her tiredness yet failed, drifting off into sleep. Penny, however, was thankful that she was allowed a slight respite as she lay in the back seat. Audrey had shown her kindness, which didn’t ease her since there had to be a catch. After all, this was the same sister who made her spend the night inside of a sock. Still, Penny managed to fall asleep in the back of the moving car.

Audrey stopped two blocks away from the airport. She watched as her sisters were both unconscious. She smiled to herself before leaning over the passenger seat and slipped off the crystal necklace Riley wore. Just as quietly, she stepped out of the car and onto the empty sidewalk.

She looked over the car. It was old, beat up. Their parents had kept it despite it losing its utility, especially after the parents already owned another car that they used more. In other words, it was expendable. Just perfect for what Audrey had in store.

With a flick of the wrist, the car began to dwindle with Riley and Penny inside. In seconds, the car shrunk to the size of a Tic Tac. She smirked and stood over the car.

Audrey nudged the car with the toe of her shoe.

Riley woke up with a jolt. She felt the seatbelt tug at her throat. She sputtered awake and looked around. Audrey wasn’t there. She looked back out the windshield.

Audrey was there.

Riley was staring at the toe section of her sister’s Converse shoe.

“Shit,” she mumbled under her breath as it dawned on her what just happened.

Chuckling to herself, Audrey squatted down and lifted the tiny car, feeling the metal bend against her fingers.

Inside the car was like a the chain lift of a roller coaster. Audrey gripped her seatbelt as she was given a view of her sister’s body the entire ride up. It was about this time when Penny woke up and realized what was going on.

“What the fuck…” Penny mumbled.

Audrey looked down at the shrunken car in her hand. “So I may have forgot to mention that I only bought one plane ticket. My bad.” She shook the car. “Good thing for plan B, am I right?”

“She’s literally insane,” Penny said, quickly scrambling to put her seatbelt on.

“I know what you’re thinking, and yes, you’re small enough to get by the metal detectors.” She paused. “Though I still need a place to hide you guys until we land.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frost (UN: mr.tactical at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2264977-An-Early-Morning-Departure